Business Advisory Services
Hern & Associates take an active interest in our clients’ businesses and provide solutions and strategies to:
- Improve profitability;
- Minimise tax; and
- Create and preserve wealth
Grow your business and increase your profits:
- Ideas to grow your business and generate more profits.
- Strategic planning to keep your business ahead of the field.
- Advice on tax effective ways to purchase cars and equipment.
- Legal tax minimisation planning.
- Preparation of Taxation Returns for Partnerships, Trusts, Companies, Business Superannuation and Self Managed Superannuation.
- Advice on the most suitable business structure for your situation
- Advice on negative gearing of property, shares, and other investments.
Support for “Do-It-Yourself” accounts
Some clients prefer to do their own preliminary accounting/bookkeeping. In this case we can:
- Advise which accounting software best suits your needs.
- Train you to use your accounting software.
- Provide ongoing advice and training for you and your team for your accounting data.
- Review your monthly accounts to ensure they comply with tax legislation.
We are agents for the following:
- Cashflow Manager
- Preparation of monthly accounts, Business Activity Statements (BAS), all necessary taxation and employment registrations.
- Advising on and setting up your record keeping systems.
- Ensuring all your compliance obligations are up to date for the ATO and the State Revenue Office.
Accounts and Company Secretarial Services:
- Assistance with budgeting and cash flow planning.
- Advice on accounting computer software packages.
- Provide regular reporting and financial accounts.
- Minutes and share issue.
- Company registers – we can be your registered office.
We offer advice when starting up, buying or selling a business including:
- How you should structure your new business and which systems to use.
- Financial analysis of business to be purchased.
- Budgeting and cash flow planning.
- How to minimise capital gains tax on your sale proceeds.
We offer succession planning recommendations:
- Questions about succession planning every business should ask itself.
- Buy/Sell agreements.
- Advice about adequate insurance to cover key employees
- Looking at alternatives when a partner dies.
Provide reliable contacts to clients regarding:
Finance for cars or equipment through business leasing and provide advice about tax effectively purchasing or hiring cars and equipment.
Business loans to help grow your business and to expand, acquire or gain working capital.